Peterborough’s Bondholder network is made up of a diverse and vibrant mix of companies operating across a range of business sectors. They’re companies that want to see Peterborough’s economy flourish, and they want to be part of its success.
Being a Peterborough Bondholder offers a host of great benefits for members, including:
- Five networking breakfasts per calendar year with up to 2 delegates attending from each member company (these can be different members of staff each time)
- Access to our exclusive members’ portal where you can share:
- news and thought leadership in our blog
- upcoming events
- job opportunities
We’ll share these on our website, newsletter, and social media
- Monthly newsletter sharing city news, events and business opportunities – distributed exclusively to members. We also share a mid-monthly events round-up to keep our members up to date with the latest events from across the network and beyond.
- Listing in the Bondholder member directory – with additional details only available to members
- Prestigious annual Bondholder Dinner which attracts over 450 senior business guests
The annual subscription fee to join the Peterborough Bondholder Network is £100 + VAT per company. If you’re a registered charity, the fee is £80 + VAT per year.
Subscription entitles up to two delegates to attend Bondholder Breakfast events. If you’d like more of your employees to attend, you can pay for additional staff at £50 + VAT pp.
Still got some questions? Take a look at our FAQs page or get in touch – email: email@example.com or call us on 01733 317417.
For a taste of what membership could offer, subscribe to our mid-month event updates: