Peterborough’s Bondholder network is made up of a diverse and vibrant mix of companies operating across a range of business sectors. They’re companies that want to see Peterborough’s economy flourish, and they want to be part of its success.
The annual subscription fee to join the Peterborough Bondholder Network is £100 per company. If you’re a registered charity, the fee is £80 per year.
Subscription entitles up to two delegates to attend Bondholder Breakfast events. If you'd like more of your employees to attend, you can pay for additional staff at £50 pp.
Being a Peterborough Bondholder offers a host of great benefits for members, including:
- Five networking breakfasts per calendar year with up to 2 delegates attending from each member company (option to add more delegates at £50 pp)
- Monthly newsletter sharing city news, events and business opportunities – distributed exclusively to members
- Listing in the Bondholder member directory – with additional details only available to members
- Prestigious annual Bondholder Dinner which last year attracted 420 business guests
- Jobs board – for members to post their vacancies to assist with recruitment campaigns
- Marketplace – for members to post their offers, discounts and new products or services
- Blog – for members to voice their expert opinions about topical business issues
- Shareable pages so we can help to spread your word
- And 12 months of free membership to Enterprise Nation, unlocking access to a whole range of business support
And all this is wrapped up in an easy to use member portal.