Peterborough’s Bondholder network is made up of a diverse and vibrant mix of companies operating across a range of business sectors. They’re companies that want to see Peterborough’s economy flourish, and they want to be part of its success.
Being a Peterborough Bondholder offers a host of great benefits for members, including:
- Five networking breakfasts per calendar year with up to 2 delegates attending from each member company (these can be different members of staff each time)
- Monthly newsletter sharing city news, events and business opportunities – distributed exclusively to members
- Listing in the Bondholder member directory – with additional details only available to members
- Prestigious annual Bondholder Dinner which last year attracted 460 business guests
- Jobs board – for members to post their vacancies to assist with recruitment campaigns
- Blog – for members to voice their expert opinions about topical business issues
- Shareable pages so we can help to spread your word
And all this is wrapped up in an easy to use member portal.
The annual subscription fee to join the Peterborough Bondholder Network is £100 + VAT per company. If you’re a registered charity, the fee is £80 + VAT per year.
Subscription entitles up to two delegates to attend Bondholder Breakfast events. If you’d like more of your employees to attend, you can pay for additional staff at £50 + VAT pp.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01733 317417.