March 16, 2011 Written by: Roythornes Solicitors
A free seminar for business
Roythornes Offices, Enterprise Way, Spalding PE11 3YR
8:30am-11:00am, 30th March 2011.
Are you so confident that your Terms and Conditions are watertight and protect you and your business to the best level possible?
If so, would you be prepared to volunteer to have them scrutinised on screen at our seminar? Send us a copy and our expert team will analyse the detail and identify where there may be opportunities for improvement.
If not, then you should attend our seminar to discover how correctly written Terms and Conditions can be a great strength to your business, and how poorly written ones can be a very great risk.
Giving practical experience-based advice, our speakers will highlight key issues and suggest strategies for your business documentation.
Who should attend?
Commercial, sales and finance managers responsible for your businesses contracts.
The seminar will appeal to anyone who:
- Has not read their Terms and Conditions recently
- Cannot understand their own terms and conditions
- Has been relying on a set of terms ‘borrowed’ from a competitor and tweaked over time
- Has a supplier’s/customer’s terms imposed upon them but wants their own to apply
- Would like to understand how ‘standard’ conditions work or fail in practice
Don’t take the risk – book your place today.
To reserve your place at the Roythornes Terms and Conditions Update follow this link