- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
Bourne-based housebuilder Larkfleet Homes (www.larkfleethomes.co.uk), part of the Larkfleet Group (www.larkfleetgroup.co.uk), will give all homebuyers who move into their new property by 25 December this year twelve Christmas gifts to ensure their first Christmas in their new home is one to remember.
First-time buyers, expanding families who need a little more space or even those keen to downsize can all benefit from Larkfleet’s ’12 gifts for Christmas’ campaign. Not only will they enjoy this Christmas in a new high-quality Larkfleet property but also receive a selection of festive gifts for all the family.
Homebuyers who move into their new Larkfleet property before Christmas will receive six bottles of red wine, six bottles of white wine, six bottles of champagne, a fresh turkey delivered to their new home, a Marks and Spencer’s hamper, a dressed Christmas tree, a £100 Toys R Us voucher, a £100 John Lewis voucher, luxury table crackers, a 42 inch television, a Kindle and a selection of family board games.
The offer is available on Larkfleet homes in Eye, Yaxley, Oakham, Bourne and Crowland.
Parson’s Prospect in the village of Eye near Peterborough has just one two-bedroom and three four-bedroom homes remaining for sale on site and there is just one five-bedroom Larkfleet house for sale in the village of Crowland.
In Oakham in Rutland Larkfleet’s Leighfield Park development includes two, three and four-bedroom homes with PV (photovoltaic) panels that produce energy from sunlight included as standard.
Larkfleet’s Abbeyfields development in Bourne Lincolnshire comprises two and three-bedroom homes – perfect for first-time buyers – and retirement community The Croft, also in Bourne, has one, two and three-bedroom properties on offer to those over 55 years of age. Larkfleet’s age-exclusive development at Spinney House in Yaxley, where there is a small number of apartments still for sale, is also participating in the Christmas offer.
As well as providing Christmas gifts, Larkfleet can help homebuyers cut the cost of home purchase with its package of ‘Ezy’ initiatives which aims to make buying a house as easy and trouble-free as possible.
One Ezy option is Ezy-buy which is similar to the government’s FirstBuy scheme. With Ezy-buy, homebuyers can own a new home but pay just 80 per cent of the total purchase price, with the remaining 20 per cent funded by a loan that is interest free for the first five years from Larkfleet Homes. Also, buyers only need a 5 per cent deposit on the share they are initially purchasing.
Karl Hick, managing director of Larkfleet Homes, said: “We aim to make it as straightforward as possible for customers to buy a home in a way that suits them.
“Moving home is a stressful time and with Christmas just around the corner, Larkfleet is urging any potential homebuyers thinking about purchasing a home to do so now and enjoy Christmas in their new home. The 12 gifts homebuyers will receive from Larkfleet include items for the whole family to ensure a great Christmas is had by all.”
Contact a sales adviser on 01778 391555 or visit the website at www.larkfleethomes.co.uk for more information on Larkfleet’s developments, its ’12 gifts for Christmas’ campaign and Ezy initiative.
Terms and conditions apply to all the Ezy schemes.