We are currently looking for a Sales Manager who has previous experience of working in the Insurance sector. You will be based in our Peterborough office and your main focus will be to manage the Sales function working with the Senior Management Team to ensure business strategy is in alignment with business objectives.
- Manage a team of Sales Executives office and field based. This includes supporting the team members, coaching and mentoring, regular 1‐2‐1s and Performance Reviews.
- Ensure that sales opportunities are maximised by ensuring that all sales channels are operating effectively, i.e. leads from our websites, building relationships with brokers and business development with Corporates and Sports Teams.
- Agree sales targets with Directors and then ensure that these are met / exceeded by the Sales Team.
- Work with Marketing Department to ensure that Marketing campaigns are successful and generate leads which are the subsequently converted to sales.
- Ensure that all sales activity meets the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Ensure that a robust renewal strategy is in place to retain customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager/similar role (preferably in Insurance / Finance)
- Previous experience of sales / people management experience
- Proven track record of Sales success
- CII preferable
- CIM preferable
- Access to pension scheme
- Life cover, critical illness cover, personal accident cover
- Free worldwide travel insurance
- Friendly working environment