Moore Thompson is a leading independent chartered accountancy practice and is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to support their dedicated MTPay/MTHR office situated in Spalding. Working as the Payroll Administrator you will be involved in all aspects of the day to day operation of the payroll function.
As Payroll Administrator you will assist with the documentation and maintain comprehensive payroll policies and procedures, and confidently assisting with payroll enquires.
This role has excellent opportunities for career development and growth.
- Prepare clients weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual PAYE in a consistently timely and accurate manner
- Have up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, Manual calculations, RTI, Auto enrolment etc
- Preparing wage slips and producing monthly and annual PAYE returns on behalf of clients
- Payroll technical knowledge – prepare payrolls from start to finish for portfolio of clients and respond to client queries.
- Provide information in relation to auto enrolment pension schemes.
- Tax year end processes – run tax year end routines from start to finish
- Previous experience working with either a bureau or private practice
- Ability to manage both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivots)
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously.
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to Kieransmith@mooret.co.uk by 28th February 2020.