We are a subsidiary and distributor to one of the best quality filtration manufacturers in the world.
The industry: Parts Supply to all Machinery and Equipment.
The Job Role Details.
You will have the opportunity of promoting leading filter brand and parts within machinery and equipment industry. The full training will be provided to the candidate who wishes to further their careers within the company. Full training will be provided on general business management and processes. You will be required to complete tasks from all business aspects, and you will be working alongside of the Managing Director. This a great opportunity to individuals who desire to obtain experiences in all departments of the general business management and operations, to develop skills and growth with our young, dynamic and robust company.
· Develop good working relationships and build a sound customer base through good communication.
· Build a good knowledge and understanding of our business model and products.
· Online sales and websites management.
· Ability to learn and gain experience on the job.
· Willing to work in all departments of the business.
· Complete tasks from all aspect of the business.
· Completing inquiries, Quotations, and Invoicing.
· Stock Management.
You will have
· Good knowledge and understanding of marketing and communication.
· Highly enthusiastic to succeed and progress in the company hierarchy.
· Keen to wanting to progress and develop into our general business.
· Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office programmes is required. But full training will be provided.
· Good English language literacy written and oral communications.
· Enthusiastic, persistency and driven attitude to achieve and complete tasks.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Punctuality and Attention to details is paramount.
· Good Knowledge of Computer skills and maintaining websites.
· Fulltime permanent position.
· Monday to Friday working days 37.5 hours a week.
· Full training will be provided on company products.
· Working hours are from 09.00 to 17.30 pm Monday to Friday.
· The salary will be increased after three months probational period.
Company pension scheme.
Full training will be provided on general business management.
Small Business where you can gain experience on the job pragmatically.
Small Business, but you will be working with large and corporate business.
Annual Salaries will be reviewed each year.
22 days Holiday, inclusive Bank Holidays.
More Benefits are available.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party.