The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working in an accountancy practice. Strong technical, organisational, communication and people management skills are desired.
- Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, one hour lunch break
- Based at the Market Deeping office, Market Place, Market Deeping
- Responsible for managing a team of 5/6 at various stages of development
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Key point of contact for clients and dealing with general queries
- Assisting team members with technical queries and professional development
- Development of client base and taking part in networking
- Responsibility for work allocation and job completion, ensuring deadlines are met
- Preparation of monthly fees projections
- Ensuring invoices are raised for work done
- Use of cloud accounting software and the ability to advise both clients and staff
- Overseeing bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and year end accounts preparation
- Review of VAT returns prior to client approval
- Review of accounts and ensuring review points are cleared prior to partner review
- Review of corporation tax returns and self-assessment tax returns
The position is great opportunity for someone looking to further their accountancy career and join a forward thinking, innovative and growing practice.
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.