This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing owner managed telecoms and IT business with ambitious plans. The position is a diverse multi discipline job with both a managed print and 1st line IT support element.
Duties and responsibilities
- Fixing, maintaining and repairing MFP and laser printer devices
- Preparing machines for installation
- Installing MFP’s onto clients networks
- Provide end user training on both equipment and software
- Troubleshooting of software solutions
- Working on other office technology within the support department if required
- To ensure customers receive an excellent level of service in line with their managed print agreements
- Maintain vehicle stock of spare parts
- Provide telephone support to customers as required
- Travel to customers site
- Full UK driving license
- Diagnostic skills
- Strong interest and a good understanding of electrical/mechanical engineering
- Customer facing experience.
- An interest and understanding of IT technologies ie Windows and Office 365
- Experience working with network solutions ie papercut
- Ability to provide 1st class customer service
- The ability and drive to learn and work hard
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Personable, able to communicate clearly, fluently and concisely.
- Someone who can work individually and as part of a team.
- Have a long-term aspiration to join a successful company and be part of the technical team.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Up to £18k (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus an additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- Workplace pension
- PerkBox (employee benefit scheme)