Manpower is proud to be working on behalf of a successful business based just outside of the Peterborough Area. Our client is looking for a Digital Campaign Planner to join their existing team. They are looking to interview for this position at the beginning of February.
As the Digital Campaign Planner for your role requires you to have a strong analytical understanding of all our digital platforms and execute marketing campaigns and activities that increase traffic, engagement and generate sales leads.
With a focus on email marketing and user retention you will work closely with editorial and sales to develop and optimise marketing campaigns to bring high quality users to the website.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Google Analytics and have experience setting up goals to track events and report effectively on campaign performance.
You will be expected to analyse web traffic and generate results against the business KPI’s from a variety of traffic sources; Organic, Social, Paid Search and Email. With a head for numbers and excellent attention to detail you will be responsible for creating campaigns, tracking, optimising and reporting on their performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Email – work with editorial and sales to segment data, design and execute campaigns
● Report on website performance
● Analytics – Setting up goals, tracking and reporting on editorial and commercial metrics
● Results – measuring campaign performance against business KPI’s.
● Advertising – Monitoring and reporting on paid advertising campaigns
Skills & Experience:
● Experience with email marketing platforms – Campaign Monitor would be an advantage
● Use of Google Analytics to analyse user journey, conversions and methods of quantifying and reporting site and campaign performance.
● Good level of competence in Excel
● Experience of Salesforce or other CRM
● Familiar with PPC, content marketing, retargeting
● Familiar with Affiliate Network activities
● Familiar with CMS
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years digital marketing experience. They should enjoy interrogating website and campaign data. You will be analytical with excellent attention to detail. You are someone who can interrogate a variety of data sources, reach sound conclusions from the numbers and make strong recommendations to improve campaign performance.
Once you have decided that this is the opportunity that will help take your career to the next level, contact Manpower Peterborough on 01733565488