Salary:Depending on Experience
Salary:Depending on Experience
The Company: Specialists in the global manufacturing, supplying and distribution of OEM and Premium Quality Aftermarket brand filtration products to Agricultural, Aviation, Construction, Defence, Industrial Equipment, Industrial Processing Equipment, Forestry, For Highway Trucks and Buses, Heavy Duty Vehicles, Marine, Off Highway Trucks and Earth Moving Equipment, Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Wind turbines. We are seeking committed designer and production Engineers to design, develop and manufacture our filtration range in the United Kingdom.
The industry: Manufacturing and Supply of Filtration Products.
The Job Role Details
You will have the opportunity of designing and managing new products development from design to manufacturing our quality filter brand within machinery and equipment industry.
• First Article Inspection (FAI) resolution, substantiation testing, Engineering assessments for supplier transitions and repositions, design reviews, and implementation of strategic projects to reduce cost of poor quality (COPQ)
• Produce and/or evaluates possible design solutions that meet product requirements for cost, quality and performance based on knowledge of engineering applications while working within a cross-functional team
• Generating, revising and maintaining critical mechanical engineering design requirements and associated quality system documentation for life-sustaining.
• From a sketch or verbal concept, electronically engineer case goods items, utilising a 3D CAD environment to create a fully engineered detail drawing, clearly defining the required specifications for quality and ease of manufacturing.
• Research purchased components for application to meet design and marketing requirements, quality standards, costs, safety and performance of filtration components.
• Participate as technical representative on interdepartmental teams.
• Perform gas dynamic calculation in the design of gas turbine inlet systems, exhaust systems, internal and external nacelle flow analysis.
• Ensure enforcement of Customer Specific Requirements and Quality Management System (TS16949) without compromising.
• New Products Evaluation and Quality check activity.
• Design consideration in daily activities impact to end user, customer, suppliers, manufacturing, cost, quality.
• Apply your engineering knowledge and best practices to assigned tasks.
• Working on 2 to 4 projects at any one time.
• Evaluate customers’ needs and align requirements.
• Ability to articulate, communicate and document complex engineering designs of metal, media paper and plastic parts using CAD.
• Conceptualise and develop innovative products meeting design.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications
You will have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Material Sciences, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering from an accredited institution.
• A minimum overall GPA of 2.0 (3+ desired).
• Application and usage of critical engineering principals.
• Knowledge and understanding of multiple tooling and manufacturing techniques.
• Ability to travel for project transfer and production requirement desirable.
• Experience with consumer and handheld product development.
• Proficiency in CAD tools.
• 2+ years of previous engineering experience performing analysis, testing and or design work for a defined portion of a project.
• Fulltime Permanent Position.
• Flexible in working days with minimum 37.5 hours a week.
• Working hours are from 09.00 to 17.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary Package: Negotiable Depending on Experience.
Plus Benefits: Company pension scheme. 22 days Holiday, inclusive Bank Holidays. More Benefits are available.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party.