Audit and Accounts Trainee
Hours of work: 8:30am to 5:00pm (with an hour for lunch between 1:00pm and 2:00pm).
A comprehensive AAT study package will be provided, including paid weekly ‘day release’ at College.
- The ideal candidate will be looking to study towards AAT qualifications. Paid college day release will be provided under the Apprenticeship scheme.
- Reporting to the Audit and Accounts Manager.
Duties to include:
- General administration, including typing letters, new client set-up, digital filing and reception cover as necessary
- Completion of bookkeeping and VAT returns for clients under the supervision of senior staff
- Use of cloud accounting software. Training and certification will be provided
- Involvement in preparation of sole trade accounts and personal tax returns under supervision
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org