We are looking for audit & accounts seniors to undertake the preparation of client accounts, calculate tax liabilities and assist our managers and partners with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to clients; and also for contributing significantly to the development of our firm. The position on offer requires the candidate to be able to prepare accounts and tax computations to a final stage, suitable for manager or partner review.
- The preparation of client accounts and tax returns up to final stage dependent on the complexity of the business, for approval/ signing off by their manager or partner;
- Experience of carrying out audits;
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients and colleagues to gain their respect;
- To assist with on the job training of more junior members of staff, whilst at the same time meeting work priorities.
- Preferably be ACA or ACCA qualified and have 5 years practical experience of working in an accountancy firm.
- Must be able to prepare accounts and business tax computations to final stage.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills and work as part of a team
- Must be able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programmes and be well versed in using Microsoft products eg Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must possess sound technical skills and be able to apply these practically towards accounts preparation, as well as personal and corporate tax cases.
On-going practical training will be given. For the right candidate there is a genuine opportunity to progress within our firm.
To apply for this position at our Market Deeping Office please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org