July 27, 2021 Written by: Brightfield Group
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office allows businesses to make use of a range of professional communication and address services. They allow you to enhance your corporate image without having to pay excessive overheads for a physical workspace and are often used by independent contractors and small businesses.
However, the virtual office industry has no limits and plenty of people use them from all walks of life whether they are a small business owner, or a CEO of a corporate business virtual offices can be beneficial.
Even though you don’t own or rent the office space, a virtual office offers a flexible and cost-effective solution for new and growing companies. You can see the services below that Brightfield Business Hub include in their virtual office.
- A professional registered address
- Company Advertising
- Post collection
- Scan to Email
- Discounts on meeting rooms
- Hot desk allowance each month
- A dedicated telephone number
- Access to the onsite gym
- Access to communal kitchens and lounge area
Benefits of a Virtual office?
If you’re looking to establish a professional image for your business without having to buy or lease office space, then a virtual office could benefit you.
The first reason for taking a virtual office space is often the price. It is, of course, significantly cheaper to take a virtual office than renting space, especially if a simple ‘address only’ service is taken. This is often the reason for new and growing businesses, but there are other reasons for taking virtual space. I find that a lot of new and small businesses seek a virtual office because they are not yet ready to move out of their home office.
Virtual Office Details:
We offer two virtual packages starting from just £30.00 per month and with no additional set up fees, virtual tenancy is available on a rolling monthly contract to suit your growing and changing business needs.
- Advertising – Your company name displayed on the Brightfield Business Hub reception board and your logo included on our website.
- Registered Business Address – Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6XU
- Dedicated Telephone Number – A dedicated telephone phone number allocated to your business.
- Answering Service – Your calls answered during business hours using your company name and message taken for you and your team.
- Post Collection – Your post is received, and deliveries are signed for by reception staff during office hours. An email is sent to the named company to advise when post is received for collection.
- Post Forwarding – We can scan to email your post if you prefer.
- Hot Desk Usage – Sit and work in our hot desking area and connect to our WI-FI without any additional cost.
- Discounts – On meeting rooms and additional hot desk usage.
- Gym – FREE access to the onsite gym
To find out more about a virtual office or any other services that the Brightfield Business Hub have to offer please do get in touch. www.brightfieldbusinesshub.co.uk