- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
As an experienced litigator and dispute resolution lawyer Kate Austen knows the value clients place on exceptional, and accurate legal advice. In July 2012, Kate joined Howman & Co Solicitors, a London based firm of solicitors as a consultant. With offices in Mayfair and Ruislip, we offer prestigious London locations and exceptional service but with regional rates. As Kate is based in Peterborough she can arrange to meet you in the convenience of your office.
Being new to the Peterborough area, and wanting to offer clients an invaluable opportunity, Kate is offering to provide legal seminars to in-house credit control and/or debt management teams. The seminars will include updates following the Jackson Reforms, as well as:
• Pre-action protocols;
• Issuing small claims proceedings – what to include in the particulars of claim;
• Costs Budgeting – the new rules;
• When and how to withdraw from proceedings;
• Unless Orders and relief from sanctions;
• Alternative dispute resolution.