October 17, 2019
The annual Peterborough B2B, taking place on 30 October 2019 at KingsGate Conference Centre, 9.00am – 3.00pm, has confirmed a line-up of illustrious speakers ranging from Google Digital Garage to local regulators and sales experts.
All talks are free of charge for visitors on the day who can meet with 60 exhibitors at the annual get together organised by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce with support from Opportunity Peterborough.
The seminar programme is free of charge and includes:
- The Peterborough city centre BID
- advice on the impact of Brexit on business security and data protection,
- affordable and easy ways to develop custom software with headline sponsor, ebase
- Building your personal brand online to get you and your business noticed with Google Digital Garage
- An interactive session on develop sales techniques
- Guidance to keep ahead of the game with Facebook Ads and groups.
- A popular speed networking session to help delegates and exhibitors grow their network of contacts.
A Brexit advice zone has also been set up including HMRC, Department for International Trade, Saffery Champness, Enterprise Europe Network and more.
John Bridge, Chief Executive of the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce said, “This is a truly fantastic group of speakers covering a broad range of topics. There really is something for everyone, no matter their role within a B2B organisation, whether they’re focused on digital channels, sales, marketing or even looking at their online presence to promote the excellent work they do.”
To find out more and to book a place at a seminar, visit: http://www.peterboroughb2b.co.uk
Anyone interested in sponsorship or taking a stand should contact Helen Bosett at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce on 01733 370809.