- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
One of the most significant things that excellent managers understand is the importance of managing the performance of their team.
Performance management is not the same as carrying out appraisals. It is about supporting the individual and the team to improve their performance on a daily basis.
As well as being responsible for the performance of others, a manager is also accountable to ensure that his or her personal performance is the best it can be.
This workshop will help you to understand the processes of performance management and how to use them.
You will understand how:
• To explore the role of managers and leaders in performance management,
• To conduct a self-assessment of personal strengths and weaknesses,
• To identify different leadership styles,
• To improve your performance management practise,
• To improve the awareness of personal effectiveness.
This is a good workshop for anyone wishing to improve their understanding of leadership styles and
Cost - £100.00 per person