- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
The fact that having effective presentation skills are now expected of most managers and leaders in the
workplace today, particularly those required to interact with other departments, organisations, senior
management and customers, cannot be ignored. Your abilities as a presenter can impact on how you are seen
and the opportunities that may come your way.
Presenting to meetings in the workplace can require more focus and preparation than other types of
meetings, as your audience already has a degree of a relationship with you and you are likely suffering from
a limited amount of time and attention.
This course will show you how to overcome these issues and equip you to present to your colleagues effectively and gain improved results.
By the end of this 2 day course you will be able to:
• Better tailor your presentation to your audience,
• Improve the structure and impact of your presentation,
• Better prepare your materials and yourself,
• Improve your confidence and engagement with your audience,
• Improve your overall presentation skills,
• Identify your objectives,
• Focus on the needs of your audience,
• Structure your presentation to achieve your objectives,
• Structure your talk for effective impact,
• Avoid death by PowerPoint,
• Deal with nerves.
This workshop will take you through the whole process and practice of presenting at work. This is an
interactive session that will help you improve your performance and preparation.
Cost - £300.00 per person