- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
Mentoring in the workplace is a great way to pass on experience, knowledge and information. Mentoring can help a manager and an organisation speed up the transfer of information and skills to new staff, rising stars, and reduce the cost of recruiting, training and developing new people.
This workshop will give you a basic understanding of the backgrounds of mentoring, help you understand what mentoring is and how you and your organisation might benefit from using mentoring in your work place, as well as to consider how mentoring can be used effectively.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Understand what mentoring is and how it can benefit your business,
• Understand the role of the mentor,
• Understand what it takes to make a good and bad mentor,
• Know when to use and recommend mentoring,
• Know how conduct an effective mentoring session.
This is an excellent workshop for managers who wish to understand mentoring and learn how to support their staff and business in succession planning.
Cost - £150.00 per person