- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
What we think we know or understand about communication can be quite different when we take the time to analyse the process of communicating itself. It is only in doing this, that we can shed some light on knowing how the intention to communicate does not always work out the way it should. This knowledge gives us the power to make our communication much more effective.
This workshop aims to improve the manager’s awareness of how communication actually takes place within the workplace, offers a greater understanding of the barriers that may occur and how best to avoid the misunderstandings that can cause delay, frustration and even time and financial loss to a business as a result of ineffective communication.
You will understand:
• How to use the communication cycle to improve the effectiveness of communication,
• How to break down the process of communication to improve its outcome,
• How to review a range of best practice communication techniques for use in the workplace,
• The barriers to communication on the ground and how to improve them,
• How to lead a team briefing meeting.
This is a good workshop for anyone wishing to improve their overall communication at work
Cost - £150.00 per person