- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
This workshop shows companies how to look at their SOPS and compliance, going through key areas of procedures and compliance, preparing for trading internationally either by exporting or importing.
During the workshop we will cover the following:
• Customs procedures and paperwork for import/export activities – EU/ third countries
• Supply chain movements – Checklist
• Export and import declarations – How to check key areas
• Incoterms and the importance
• The importance of using the right commodity codes – Checking lists
• Tariff rates – EU schedule and the new UK tariff schedule
• Rules of origin and the importance in FTA
• Audits – key areas to consider.
• Customs record-keeping – storing information.
For more details visit: https://www.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk/event/import-export-diagnostics-workshop-2/