- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
Benefits for your organisation :
This course will deliver a comprehensive insight into the documents used at every stage of the Export process. By completing the right forms, at the right time, in the right place, you will benefit from smooth customs clearance and ensure success in International Trade.
Who is this course for ?
Those involved in the setting up of export contracts, processing export documentation, organising shipment of goods and receiving payment. This course is suitable as a start up for beginners, as well as a refresher course for those more experienced Exporters.
Topics Covered :
• Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, CCVO
• Certificates of Origin, EC & Arab British, Certification & Legalisation
• Preference & Origin Rules, EUR-1, ATR
• PreShipment Inspection, Packaging Restrictions
• Transport Documents, Airwaybills, Bills of Lading, CMR Notes
• Export Customs Clearance Entries SAD/C88
• Intrastat Despatch, EC Sales List
• Brief reference to UCC, and its’ affect on Exports out of EU.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to :
Feel confident they are completing the correct forms, in the correct way, for the correct reason. Ensure they are retaining Accurate Record Keeping for Proof of Removal.