- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
Are you expecting to create new jobs in the next three months? Are your sales up? Are interest rates or inflation a concern to your business?
It’s time for our Quarterly Economic Survey and we need you to give us an update on your expectations for this quarter so we can feed your responses back to the government, policy-makers and the national media.
Wondering what we learned last time around? Three months ago companies in Cambridgeshire told us that…
• 96 per cent reported UK sales had increased or stayed the same during Q4
• 100 per cent experienced increased or stable export sales
• 100 per cent of respondents expected their workforce to increase or remain constant over the next three months
• 100 per cent reported that they expect turnover to improve during the next 12 months
• 97 per cent expected profitability to improve or remain the same.
John Bridge OBE, Chief Executive of Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: “The results of the British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey provide policy-makers with one of the earliest indications of business confidence and expectations each quarter. The more members we can encourage to contribute, the more valuable the results become and the greater our credibility as a representative of the business community.
“We are so grateful to every individual who gives up a few moments of their time to submit their responses, and that’s why we ensure that the survey can be answered as quickly as possible. With just 10 questions, all with multiple choice answers, it couldn’t be easier to contribute to this national barometer of business opinion.”
To complete the survey you will need to enter Chamber ID number 72.