Lloyds Bank Commercial is running an event focussing on business sustainability and resource efficiency and would like to invite you (plus any clients who may be interested) to join us.
In particular rising energy costs can have a big impact on profits so we would like to help businesses identify the real benefits of sustainability.
Date: Thursday 24 October
Times: Arrival time 08.00 for refreshments. Event times 08.30 to 10.30.
Location: Captain Paul Watson room, Green Britain Centre, Turbine Way, Swaffham, Norfolk PE37 7HT. Satnav reference PE37 7HT. Details of public transport to venue can be found on their website www.greenbritaincentre.co.uk
Guest speakers include:
• The Eden Project who are comitted to reducing their impact on the environment and sharing their knowledge with businesses through their Green Foundation work.
• Paul Turner, Director of Community ＆ Sustainable Business, Lloyds Banking Group will discuss the potential impacts and opportunities for SMEs.
• Archant, winners of The Green Apple Awards 2012 for Environmental Best Practice, will share some of their experiences of incorporating sustainability into their business.
Delegates can also choose two of the three interactive sessions below to get some really practical ideas:
• NISP – discover how to reduce, re-use and recycle business waste whilst saving money on the cost of waste sent to landfill.
• The Eden Projects Green Foundation – learn how to change behaviour in the work place by engaging and motivating staff and stakeholders.
• Lloyds Bank, Commercial will discuss the tangible links between sustainability and profitability in business and introduce the REDUCE online tool.
Guest speaker Dr Andy Wood OBE, Chief Executive from Adnams Brewery, will discuss the company’s approach to sustainability, the challenges and successes.
If you or your clients would like to book a place please contact Donna.Sorrell@Lloydsbanking.com.