- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
Answer your marketing challenges at this interactive workshop providing top tips for winning business, increasing sales and improving your marketing. The key focus will be helping you win more profitable business through your marketing spend.
– A company looking to grow
– An owner manager unsure of what strategy to use
– Businesses already spending their marketing budget but not getting value for money.
Attract More Business will focus on three key elements:
– Do you really know your audience? Gain significant sales by knowing who your customers are or could be.
Delivered by Andrew Goode, Partner, Marketing Ability
– How to make it happen, getting more sales and marketing bang for your pound. Find out how to effectively measure and monitor your marketing spend to get the best results. A free marketing spend tracker will be available.
Delivered by Philip Walding, Business Development Partner, Moore Stephens
– How to take advantage of free promotional opportunities. Investigate some of the ‘free’ activities available to you now that will not cost you money, just a little time.
Delivered by Dawn Strange, Accounts Director, Media Matters
This will be an interactive workshop – we want you to get as much out of this session as possible. The format will be smaller, round-table discussions focusing on the topics above with delegates able to discuss their own experience, share ideas and issues and generally problem solve together!
Please note: limited spaces available.
When: Tuesday 17 April 2012, 11.40am-2.00pm
Where: Ramada Hotel, Thorpe Meadows, Peterborough, PE3 6GA
Cost: £20.00 (plus VAT) Chamber and Bondholder members, £27.00 (plus VAT) non-Chamber members
To book your place please email your details including delegate and company names, plus contact details to Kelly at the Chamber of Commerce, email@example.com or call 01733 370809.