- How we can help
- Bondholder Network
Great news from the Treasury today,Philip Hammond has just announced that Apprentice Employer Contributions for small employers will halve to 5% for new starts from the 1st of April 2019. Read the full news article here https://feweek.co.uk/2019/03/13/revealed-apprenticeship-employer-fees-to-be-halved-from-april-1-no-joke/
What does this mean to you?
If you are an employer looking to recruit an Apprentice after 1st April 2019 and you have under 50 employees, if you choose to recruit an Apprentice 19+ or want to up skill an existing member of staff, you will only pay 5% towards the cost of the training and the government will fund the other 95%.
To find out more about how this can benefit your business Call: 01733 762121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org