- How we can help
- Business Support
- Invest in Peterborough
- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- Bondholder Network
David Woods, Head of the Corporate & Commercial Department at Greenwoods Solicitors, has been a solicitor for some thirty years. Now he has added a new qualification and office to his portfolio of services by becoming a Notary Public.
There are only around 900 Notaries in England & Wales. In order to be admitted as a Notary, David completed the Cambridge University Post-Graduate Diploma in Notarial Studies – and is thought to be one of only two people in the Peterborough area to gain this Diploma.
David will be providing his services as a Notary from Greenwoods’ Peterborough office in City Road, while continuing his role as Head of Greenwoods’ highly successful Corporate & Commercial Team.
The office of Notary Public is a very long-standing and respected branch of the legal profession. The work carried out by Notaries relates to transactions and other matters taking place abroad – for example, you may well need the services of a Notary if you wish to:
– buy or sell a property overseas
– establish a branch of your business overseas
– emigrate, and you need to demonstrate that you are properly qualified to work in your chosen profession
– submit your response to an invitation to tender for business overseas
– get married at an overseas location
– do a whole host of other things in other countries