Home » Events » Mental Health in the Workplace Level 3
Dates(s) - 04/11/2019 - 05/11/2019 09:00 - 16:00
28/29 Maxwell Road, PETERBOROUGH, PE2 7JE
Our 2 day Level 3 Mental Health in the Workplace qualification.
- Understand the difference between Mental Health and Mental Ill Health.
- Understand the components of mental wellbeing and how it relates to resilience.
- Understand how risk factors associated with Mental Ill Health can lead to problems in the workplace.
- Recognise how mental health problems can affect day-to-day living.
- Understand how social and cultural attitudes can lead to mental illness.
- Understanding causes of stress and knowing how stress can stem from resulting influences from work.
- Understand the difference between an Anxiety and a Panic Attack.
- Understand why mental health is unlikely to be discussed in the workplace.
- Recognise and understand legislation relating to Mental Health in the UK.
- Understand the Management Standards Approach.
- 5 components of emotional intelligence.
- Implement an action plan to promote a healthy workplace.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I attended two modules with Flagship Training. Drivers Hours, Conflict and Incident Management. Flagship are professional communicators, focusing their unique skills and methods to make the whole day interesting. I learned a lot and enjoyed being taught by professionals. I highly recommend Flagship Training and wish them all the best for the future. (visible on Google)