Dates(s) - 27/04/2020 - 27/04/2020 11:00 - 12:00
Greenwoods GRM LLP - GoToWebinar - Online, PETERBOROUGH, PE1 1JE
Join Gareth Hughes, Head of Private Client at Greenwoods GRM LLP on Monday, 27 April 2020 at 11.00am for a free live Q&A session.
Gareth will answer your questions on private client issues affecting you and your family as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and UK shutdown which may include queries such as:
– should I make a Will now and how can I do it?
– how can I get the Will witnessed?
– what happens if I don’t make a Will?
– do I need a lasting power of attorney and how can I get one?
– I want to help my children financially; is there anything I should be aware of?
You are welcome to forward questions by close of business on Thursday, 23 April 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org You will also have the opportunity to raise specific questions during the live Q&A session. Gareth will answer as many of these as he can during the session.
To register your interest in this webinar click here