Dates(s) - 21/10/2020 - 21/10/2020 11:00 - 12:30
The event will be delivered online using Demio, Online, Online
A free presentation for Finance Directors, Chief Finance Officers, Senior Finance Managers, Finance Managers and in-house accountants. providing a topical update on the financial, reporting and tax issues affecting businesses and organisations.
Speakers and topics
- Luke Prout, Tax Partner Streets Chartered Accountants
- What might have been in the Budget and what can you do now?
- Robert Anderson, Audit Partner Streets Chartered Accountants
- The pandemic and year-end reporting
- Gerry Myton, Partner & Head of Indirect Tax Streets Chartered Accountants
- The UK's withdrawal from the EU- what businesses need to do now and post 1st January 2021
Co hosted with Interaction Recuitment, Doug greer, Division Director (Accounting and Finance will provide an overview of the Accountancy and Finance recruitment landscape.